City Center Inn & Suites is monitoring the news and San Francisco Safety and guidelines very closely surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. We want to ensure the utmost safety and well-being of our guests and staff at all times. We have revamped our already stringent sanitation procedures and implemented several new policies and procedures to ensure your stay with us is safe and worry-free.
Our TeamAll of our employees are prohibited from reporting to work with a respiratory illness that can be transmitted to others. In addition, all staff must have their temperature checked prior to starting their shift.
Safety and Hygiene Practices
- We are actively enforcing social distancing protocols
- Guests must have face coverings at all times when leaving guest rooms
- 1 person is allowed in the lobby at a time
- At this time no unregistered guests are permitted to enter the property. This means no visitors.
- All guests must provide a government issued ID or Passport
- No social gatherings are allowed in any common areas on property
- Public Areas are cleaned and disinfected every 30 minutes
- High traffic areas such as handrails, elevator buttons, door handles, knobs are cleaned multiple times a day
- Surfaces such as the front desk are wiped regularly with disinfectant
- Stay-Over rooms are not being serviced due to the safety of our staff and guests
- As of 6/18/2020 everyone must wear a face covering at all times when going outside
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who does not follow our safety guidelines or may be ill and seem to have an illness and or coughing